SARGA BODYWORK's instructors may be willing to travel to teach a course, or recurring courses at your venue. Terms will vary per location. If you are interested in hosting a Sarga Bodywork course at your venue, please review our course location requirements below and contact us to inquire further.
Course Location Requirements
1) A classroom space large enough to hold at least 4 massage tables for our minimum class size of 8 students. Minimum dimensions are 12 feet by 22 feet of open floor space (this does not account for door-swing clearance, furniture, cabinetry, etc).
2) Classroom space must have high enough ceilings to accommodate a therapist standing fully upright on a regular massage table.
3) Access to a bathroom (also a sink in the teaching space with hot water is ideal).
4) At least 4 sturdy bar stools for seated work. All stools need to be between 25-30 inches in height.
5) The host site must have the ability to receive a few shipped boxes with class materials. If the host site is a recurring venue, it must have the ability to store these items between courses.
6) For US venues, the host site must be able to provide general liability insurance coverage and preferably carry a Massage Establishment License.
7) For private staff courses, instructor(s) airfare, room and board must be covered.
8) All massage tables for Sarga Bodywork courses must have the following specifications: • Excellent quality and condition. • Must have a minimum working weight capacity of 500 pounds. • Must have medium-firm foam (tables with thick, soft foam don’t give enough stability for the working practitioner). • Width must be no smaller than 30” (tables that are between 32” and 35” wide are ideal). • Must have anti-slip rubber feet on the bottoms of the legs. • Must not be of aluminum construction.
9) If tables are hydraulic: • Must have medium-firm foam. • Width must be no smaller than 30” (tables that are between 32” and 35” wide are ideal). • Must have the Sarga Loops for hydraulic tables installed on each table or the ability to accommodate the Sarga Attachment for Stationary/Electric Massage Tables.
10) New Earthlite portable or stationary massage tables can be provided for host sites by Sarga Bodywork at a discount if tables need to be purchased.
11) We ask that all the tables provided for class be approved via sending us the make/model and a picture of the undercarriage measurement (like the picture below).