SARGA BODYWORK's instructors may be willing to travel to teach a course, or recurring courses at your venue. Terms will vary per location. If you are interested in hosting a course, please review our course location requirements below and contact us discuss further.
Course Location Requirements for Sarga Table 1 If you are interested in hosting a floor-based course, please contact us for more information.
1) A classroom space large enough to hold at least 3 massage tables for our minimum class size of 6 students. Minimum dimensions are 12 feet by 22 feet of open floor space (this does not account for door-swing clearance, furniture, cabinetry, etc.).
2) Classroom space must have high enough ceilings to accommodate a therapist standing fully upright on a regular massage table.
3) Access to a bathroom with hot water (an additional sink in the teaching space is ideal).
4) The host site must have the ability to receive a few shipped boxes with class materials. If the host site is a recurring venue, it must have the ability to store these items between courses.
5) For US venues, the host site must be able to provide general liability insurance coverage and preferably carry a Massage Establishment License.
6) For private staff courses, instructor(s) airfare and lodging must be covered, unless otherwise negotiated.